As we all know, finding a delicious salmon recipe can be kind of difficult to do!
This one in particular is so full of flavor, you will never want to cook salmon another way again!
It’s also crazy easy to make and doesn’t take long to cook at all! Doesn’t get any better than this!
- 25 ounces salmon, cut into 4 portions
- sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Chili powder
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, smoked paprika, paprika, chili powder, garlic and olive oil.
- Spread evenly on top of salmon.
- Place salmon pieces on an oiled foil-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle juice from lemon on top of all salmon.
- Bake at 425°F for about 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.