Have you ever tried a pasta salad that blew you away? This BLT bowtie pasta salad will do exactly that!
Of course, any time ANYONE hears BLT, they are down for any recipe.
This specific recipe is refreshing, full of flavor, and is great for any occasion!
- 2 Cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 6 CUPS Torn romaine lettuce
- 1 medium Tomato, diced
- 4 Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 CUP Ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain. Then rinse pasta under cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, tomato, bacon and pasta.
- Drizzle the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce over the top.
- Gently toss to coat evenly.
- Season with pepper.
- Serve immediately.
Inspired by: Life in the Lofthouse