The first time I saw the photo of this divine dessert, I knew the name of its recipe wasn’t an exaggeration — it’s seriously that delicious and stunning!
Banana pudding is a Southern icon, and it’s easy to see why. Facebook users around the world have shared this unique recipe thousands of times — so we decided to finally give it the spotlight it deserves.
Blow Your Mind Banana Pudding isn’t an ordinary version of the timeless classic, it’s simply extraordinary. This creamy, luscious dessert is so irresistible that even those who loathe banana pudding can’t stop eating it.
So what’s the BEST part about this amazing recipe? It’s shockingly easy to make! In addition, it tastes even better than it looks. The end result is a flawless, delicious, beautiful banana pudding that keeps everyone going back for more.
Here’s how to make Blow Your Mind Banana Pudding:
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold water
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant banana pudding mix
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- sliced banana
- vanilla wafer
- Combine the condensed milk; water and pudding mix in a bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and chill in the refrigerator.
- Pour heavy whipping cream in a bowl and beat until stiff.
- Combine your whipping cream and the pudding mixture together.
- Place a layer of Nilla Wafers on the bottom of your dish and then layer your bananas on top of the wafers and then spoon your creamy pudding mixture on top and continue this process until all of your ingredients are gone.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Recipe by Jeanette G.
Looking for more easy, creamy dessert ideas? Try our delicious Creamy Coconut Dream:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!