In just 30 minutes and two simple steps, YOU can devour this delicious green bean casserole. This recipe is seriously GENIUS — and home cooks everywhere can’t stop praising it.
With its perfected balance of cream and crunch, green bean casserole has become an iconic side dish at every Thanksgiving gathering.
What I love the most about this recipe is not only how delicious it is, but also because it’s easy enough for the little ones who want to “help” in the kitchen.
I’ve tried green bean casseroles of all kinds — but this one is the BEST. Even the pickiest of eaters will love it!
While devouring this beloved side dish, we taste a nostalgia that can only be experienced once a year through our tastebuds. Green bean casserole immediately reminds of the priceless memories created at Thanksgiving, and tasting the nostalgia is pure bliss.
Here’s how to make The BEST Green Bean Casserole:
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) French-style green beans, drained
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 can (2.8 oz) French-fried onions
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 1 1/2-quart casserole or glass baking dish, mix green beans, soup and milk.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, topping with onions during last 5 minutes of baking, until bubbly.
Recipe by Betty Crocker.
Now watch how to make Southern Baked Mac and Cheese:
Like what you see? Share this article to help your fellow home cooks! They’ll owe you forever.