This barbeque chicken flatbread is the perfect path to an easy dinner! It’s extremely simple and all the flavors combined are quite delightful!
The 6 steps it takes to make these beautiful flatbreads will have you eating in no time!
No one will even be able to tell how much time you didn’t spend on these with how lovely they look!
- Naan bread
- Olive oil
- Barbecue sauce
- Fresh mozzarella slices
- Shredded rotisserie chicken
- Finely chopped red onion
- Black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Brush both sides of naan bread with olive oil.
- Heat on a skillet till lightly toasted on each side.
- To make the pizza, layer each piece of naan bread with barbecue sauce, fresh mozzarella cheese slices, shredded rotisserie chicken (that has been mixed with extra barbecue sauce), sliced avocado and red onion.
- Place pizza’s on a cookie sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is brown.
- Remove and cut into slices with a pizza cutter.
Notes: Ingredient amounts were not given for this recipe since you can easily make one pizza or as many as you need for the group you are serving