After taking your first bite of Banana Pudding Poke Cake, you’ll know why this recipe went viral. With its incomparable flavors and textures, this recipe will give your tastebuds the experience of a lifetime! Banana Pudding Poke Cake was seriously sent from the heavens.
Banana pudding is a Southern icon, but this rendition of the nostalgic dessert will satisfy your sweet tooth in ways you never knew existed.
The internet went BANANAS over this recipe, and it’s easy to see why. With over 17 million views and 1 million shares, Banana Pudding Poke Cake is every foodie’s new obsession.
This jaw-dropping recipe was created by Delish. It’s SUPER easy to follow, and it tastes even better than it looks! The end result is a stunning dessert that will make everyone’s mouth water, qualifying it as the ultimate crowd-pleaser.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake will impress the pickiest of eaters. It’s so delicious that even kids can’t say no to this divine dessert! It’s perfect for all occasions: potluck parties, family gatherings, or even a convenient way to satisfy your sweet tooth on a week day!
- Cooking spray, for pan
- Flour, for pan
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus ingredients called for on box
- 2 boxes vanilla pudding mix
- 3 c. milk
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 bananas, thinly sliced
- 20 Nilla Wafers, 4 crushed
- Preheat oven to 350º and grease and flour a 9-x-13″ cake pan. Prepare yellow cake mix according to box instructions. Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 25 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding: In a small bowl, whisk together pudding packets and milk until thick. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, beat cream, sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Using the bottom of a wooden spoon, poke holes all over the cake. Spread pudding mixture on top and top with a layer of banana slices. Spread whipped cream on top and sprinkle all over with crushed and whole.
- Nilla Wafers and bananas.
- Slice and serve.
Recipe by Delish.
Looking for another easy and delicious dessert? Try our Oreo Pudding Poke Cake:
SHARE THIS ARTICLE TO SHOW YOUR LOVED ONES THIS AMAZING RECIPE!