Banana Bread French Toast. Need I say more?! This is a perfect combination of two things I love and never thought to combine!
It’s also one of the most simple breakfast recipes I have ever stumbled upon!
Everything about this is simply amazing. It’s even better than you would imagine!
- 3 Slices of Banana Bread
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Powdered sugar
- 1/4 CUP Heavy whipping
- In a shallow bowl, mix the eggs, cream, vanilla, cinnamon, and sugar together.
- Melt butter in a frying pan.
- Place the banana bread down into the egg mixture. Press slightly so that the mixture adheres to the one side of the bread. Lift and flip to the other side to coat with egg mixture.
- Place the bread face down in the frying pan and begin to cook one side. Leave to fry for 2-3 minutes or until it turns golden brown. Flip and repeat on the other side.
- Remove from pan, and serve with butter and syrup.