You guys are going to love it when I tell you that there are only 4 ingredients in the recipe…and it is super delicious!
Baked Ravioli..need I say more?! All you pasta lovers out there will love how you don’t have to worry about boiling noodles or anything!
It never hurts to get creative with what you have in the house already! This turned out amazing!
- 1 Bag frozen Ravioli
- 1 Jar Marinara Sauce
- 2 CUPS Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Parmesan Cheese, For Sprinkling
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray bottom and sides of a 9×13 rectangular baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread 3/4 cup of the pasta sauce in baking dish.
- Arrange the frozen ravioli in a single layer over the sauce.
- top with the remaining pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.