Huevos Rancheros has ALWAYS and will be one of my top favorite breakfast dishes EVER.
The spinach and corn mixed with salsa and refried beans?! Then the egg on top..this is definitely the best part.
Once you dip into that runny yolk mixed with all of the other delicious goodness, you will start your day off right!
- 1 CUP Good quality store-bought salsa
- 1 CUP Frozen corn, thawed
- 1 CUP Frozen spinach
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 CUP Canned refried beans
- Flour totillas
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Spread the refried beans on the bottom of the pan.
- Combine salsa, corn, and greens and poor on top of beans.
- Create 3 slight depressions with the back of a spoon.
- Crack eggs on top of salsa into each depression.
- Bake until whites are just set and yolks are still runny, about 20 minutes.
- Heat up tortillas while dish is cooking.
Inspired by: Shared Appetite