Jalapeño poppers combined into a grilled cheese?! With bacon?! Yes. This happened today, and I could not be more excited about it!
I mean, who doesn’t love Jalapeño poppers in the first place?! Added in with a bacon cheddar grilled cheese…SO GOOD.
It’s definitely a “treat yourself” meal, and that is exactly what you should do today!
- 2 Jalapeños sliced lengthwise seeds and membranes removed
- 4 ounces Cream cheese
- 2 Slices Bacon crispy cooked
- 2 Slices Sharp cheddar
- 2 Slices Italian bread
- Pats of butter
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Stuff each jalapeño half with cream cheese.
- Bake stuffed jalapeños on cookie sheet for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Place cheddar cheese on each bread slice.
- Chop stuffed jalapeños into bite size pieces.
- Add jalapeno slices to on side of the bread and 2 slices of bacon to the other side.
- Butter each end of the sandwich.
- Grill each sandwich until lightly browned. Turn and cook until light browned on other side till cheese is gooey.