It’s the perfect sweet, salty and savory combination appetizer to satisfy and impress everyone. Baked brie is one of the best holiday appetizers out there that’s quick to prepare and bake, and this special recipe is a delicious melted cheesy, flavorful appetizer everyone will love.
You get a baked rich brie cheese topped with a mix of bacon, cranberries, apricot jam preserves, and bits of rosemary to give you a beautiful mix of flavors in each cheesy bite. It will even satisfy your picky eaters!
It’s also versatile where you can choose your own favorite toppings of fruit, nuts, jam, even wrap it in puff pastry or crescent roll dough for more yummy goodness. If you prefer a cranberry-flavored pecan baked brie then try this recipe. Either way, it will put a smile on everyone’s face.
A delicious and easy appetizer that will satisfy and impress everyone.
The perfect sweet, salty and savory combination..
You’ll have to make extra..
HOW TO MAKE BACON CRANBERRY BAKED BRIE
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 round Président Triple Crème Brie
- ¼ Cup apricot preserves, divided
- 4 slices center-cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ Cup dried cranberries
- 1 Tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- Assorted crackers (i.e. cracked pepper, baked wheat and pretzel slims)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place brie on the baking sheet. Spread ½ of the apricot preserves on top of the brie.
- In a small bowl, stir together the remaining apricot preserves, bacon, dried cranberries, and fresh rosemary. Spoon this mixture on top of the brie.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes; carefully transfer to serving platter while still hot.
- Serve with crackers and fruit.
Inspired by FakeGinger.com