This cheeseburger tater tot casserole is the bees knees!!
You can make it for breakfast, lunch, or even dinner!
Super easy to make and will blow anyone out of the water with its cheesy goodness!
- 1-1/2 lbs Ground beef
- 1 3oz Package real bacon bits
- 2 CUPS Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 32-oz Package frozen tater tots
- 1 10.75oz Can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 16oz Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly spray a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked beef, bacon bits, cheddar cheese, tater tots, cheese soup and sour cream. Mix until throughly combined.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until bubbly.
Inspired by: Plain Chicken