Breakfast Avocados, something I have always wanted to make, but never have. Until now.
These were so easy and turned out so so delicious, you will never want to make breakfast another way again!
Also, you don’t have to feel guilty about eating these! Cause guess what?!?! They’re healthy!!!
- 6 medium-sized avocados
- 6 eggs
- 5 pieces of cooked bacon, crumbled
- cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Begin by cutting the avocados in half and removing the pit.
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon.
- Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm.