For anyone who loves pot stickers, there’s nothing better than a super easy recipe to make as many as you want right in your own kitchen. Only four ingredients to make these these finger food favorites that will give you delicious results!
It’s easier than you think, and easy to follow. This recipe uses ground chicken that ‘seasoned’ with some Italian sausage and onions wrapped in won ton wrappers and pan fried. They’re worth every bite for a delicious crunch, savory meat filling and a satisfied belly.
It’s also versatile. Pack them up with any filling you prefer such as ground chicken or pork, ginger and scallions, or some butternut squash! You can also steam them instead of pan frying (they’re tastier pan-fried), and they’re perfect anytime.
You will LOVE how easy they are. Just watch the video tutorial below!
For some seriously delicious potstickers!
HOW TO MAKE 4-INGREDIENT POTSTICKERS
Preparation time: 40 minutes (for 50 won ton wrappers)
Cook time: 30 minutes
- 4 Italian mild sausages, removed from casing
- ½ lb ground chicken
- ½ small onion, finely chopped or grated
- 1 pkg 12oz square won ton wrappers (yields 50)
- vegetable or canola oil
Dipping Sauce (optional)
- 3 Tbs low-sodium soy sauce
- 4 Tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 Tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tsp sriracha sauce
- 1 Tbs minced cilantro
- Mix together all your ingredients for the dipping sauce (optional) and set aside.
- Combine the sausage meat, ground chicken, and onion in a medium bowl.
- Take a won ton wrapper and spoon 1 Tsp of the filling into the center. Seal by moistening the edges of the wrapper with water and fold, creating a triangle and set aside. Repeat until you have the amount of potstickers you want, and refrigerate the rest if necessary.
- Add the vegetable or canola oil to cover the bottom of a non-stick pan. Over medium heat cook the potstickers about 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden crisp. Remove from the pan and place them on paper towels or paper lined plated to absorb excess oil.
- Serve immediately with dipping sauce, if desired.
- If using the dipping sauce, it has enough salt so use moderation if you want to season your filling.
- One package of won ton wrappers at Walmart yields approximately 50 potstickers.
- If want a more Asian-inspired potstickers, try these Chicken Potstickers. Or check out this 5-Minute Won Ton Soup!
Now Watch How Easy It Is To Make The 4-Ingredient Potstickers!
Inspired by LittleBroken