They’re one of the easiest, no-bake desserts you could ever make for a blissful chocolate and coconut taste that you’d think you’re eating a Mounds bar! If you love coconut and chocolate, then say “Hello!” to this extremely simple recipe that’s addicting!
How simple are they? Easily mix your first 3 ingredients before chilling, and then dip your coconut cream (dreamy) bars in melted chocolate and you’re done! They’re so good they’ll make converts of those who don’t like coconut!
But be forewarned, because you’ll not only love them – you won’t stop craving for them either! Enjoy them year-round as a snack, dessert, or bring a nice box of these to a party, or for someone who loves a gluten-free dessert. Top each bar with an almond and you’re eating Almond Joy! Yum!
Delicious shredded coconut mix dipped in creamy chocolate!
HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE 4-INGREDIENT COCONUT CREAM BARS
Preparation time: 1 hour (chill), 20 minutes
- 24 oz coconut, shredded & divided (i.e. Baker’s or organic brand)
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Cups powdered sugar
- 24 oz chocolate, melted (i.e. Ghirardelli’s)
- In a large bowl stir together shredded coconut, condensed milk, and powdered sugar for about 30 seconds.
- Press the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 pan and freeze about 1 hour until firm enough to cut.
- Slice into small squares and dip into your melted chocolate.
- Set dipped bars onto wax paper and sprinkle immediately with remaining shredded coconut.
- Store in a sealed container.
Want Another Great Dessert? Now Watch How To Make Almond Joy Cookies!
Inspired by BackForSeconds.com